Thursday, November 17, 2016

IO Challenge- Cool Colors


I have been making a lot of cards with cool colors lately.  Sure it is the season, but they also are the colors that I tend to gravatate towards more often.  I did sneak in a bit of warm colors onto the card as an accent, but I think that works well with a mostly cool color palette.

To make the card, I combined the Large Solid Mitten along with the Cover a Card Knit pattern.  To cut out the mitten, I used the Mitten Die set which includes both the mitten and the snowflake. For an accent, I cut out elements from the Fir Sprig die set.



Want to see more cool card inspiration?  Be sure to visit the other designers:

2 comments:

Joan V said...

Wow, what a darling card. I love that knitted background stamp that you used. Perfect for the die. And that snowflake is so delicate. Thanks for the inspiration.

akmoose said...

Love it. That knit stamp is really cool.